1) The word "Vader" is Dutch for "Father."
2) E.T.'s face was inspired by poet Carl Sandburg, Albert Einstein, & a pug dog.
3) In the end credits of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, there is a blurb that states, "No dragons were harmed in the making of this movie."
4) In The Wizard of Oz, Toto was paid $125 a week. (Judy Garland, aka Dorothy, was paid $35 a week)
5) When Pierce Brosnan was under contract to play James Bond, he wasn't allowed to wear a tuxedo in any non-Bond movie.
Check out the rest here
Photo courtesy of Flickr-The Official Star Wars